At Roundtree Real Estate, we pride ourselves on having some of the most experienced and trusted property sales specialists in Hendon, Finchley and Golders Green. We are driven by providing our clients with customer satisfaction and fantastic results.
As a truly independent agent, our focus on and dedication to our clients has ensured our business has continued to flourish and grow through a reliable reputation and client recommendations.
Supporting vendors throughout the entire sales process, we provide:
- Expert Local Property Knowledge - we'll provide you with a FREE, accurate and realistic valuation, with no obligations. This will also help us progress the sales process with your buyer
- Accompanied Viewings - being ready with all the answers and building a strong relationship with buyers helps your sale move smoothly
- Open Days -great for attracting lots of attention and minimising the need for lots of inconvenient viewings.Open days also help create a more competitive market
- Sales Progression - finding a buyer is often the quickest part of selling your home. Moving the process along to completion can be the most difficult and frustrating time, so we liaise with all parties and solicitors to help your sale progress in a stress-free and timely fashion
- Excellent Communication - poor communication is one of the main reasons that sales breakdown. We keep our clients and all parties involved and fully informed throughout the process
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) - prior to marketing, all properties must have a current EPC certificate to help prospective buyers assess the cost of running a property. We can help you arrange this
Effective marketing helps attract buyers to your property so we also offer:
- Professional Photography - high-quality imagery helps attract more interest in your property. We take the time to make sure yours both inspire and provide buyers with a realistic idea of your home before they view it
- Floorplans - our colour floorplans are always popular with potential buyers, and offer added incentive to view a property. We often accompany buyers who are clutching floorplans to which they've already added drawings of their furniture!
- Full Market Exposure - we help you attract more potential buyers by making it easier for them to find your property online. As well as marketing your property on our own user-friendly website, we also advertise on all the major property portals including Rightmove and Zoopla
- Email Alerts - your potential buyer may already be registered with us, so we let them know by email alerts as soon as any new properties are listed that match their requirements
- Enhanced Search Options - some buyers may not be familiar with the local area, so we provide Google Maps in our searches. We also offer Travel Search, which accurately provides visitors to our website with details on how long it will take them to travel to work or school from your property at specific times of day
- Schools, Transport and Healthcare - local amenities are often top of a buyer's list of priorities. We provide useful information on our website about your local area, including OFSTED Reports, local hospitals and transport connections
But we don't rely solely on technology to sell your property. We know that our personal attention to detail is often what ensures fast and efficient property sales. You can be sure that we'll be open and professional with all parties throughout the process, and ready to answer any questions you may have. Our friendly, professional team is always happy to provide reliable advice.
We'd love the opportunity to help you with your next move, so please get in touch with us today.
You can register online here, call us on 020 8203 2111 or even pop in for a coffee and a chat with one of our team.