Roundtree are one of Hendon, Golders Green and Finchley’s most experienced and trusted property sales specialists and pride ourselves on providing our clients with customer satisfaction and fantastic results.
As a truly independent agent, our focus and dedication to customer service has ensured our thriving business has continued to flourish and grow through our excellent reputation and client recommendations.
Supporting vendors throughout the entire sales process, we provide:
- Expert Local Property Knowledge This helps us provide you with a FREE, accurate and realistic valuation. It can also help us progress the sales process with your buyer
- Accompanied Viewings Being ready with all the answers and building a strong relationship with buyers helps sales progress more smoothly.
- Open Days Great for attracting lots of attention and helps minimise the need for lots of inconvenient viewings. Plus it also creates a more competitive market.
- Sales Progression Finding a buyer is often the quickest part of selling your home. Moving the process along to completion can be the most difficult and frustrating time, so we liaise with all parties and solicitors to help your sale progresses in a smooth and timely fashion.
- Communication Poor communication is one of the key reasons sales breakdown so we keep clients and all parties involved fully informed throughout the process.
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) Prior to marketing, all properties must have a current EPC certificate to help buyer’s assess the cost of running your home. We can help you arrange this.
Effective marketing helps attract buyers to your property so we provide:
- Beautiful colour photographs Great photos help attract more interest in your property so we take the time to make sure yours are just right and that buyers can really get a good idea of what your property is really like.
- Floorplans Our colour floorplans are always popular with potential buyers and offer added incentive to view your property. We often accompany viewers who are clutching floorplans which they’ve added drawings of their furniture to!
- Full market exposure We help you attract more potential buyers by making it easier for them to find your property online. As well as marketing your property on our fantastic user-friendly website, we also advertise on all the major property portals, including, Rightmove and Zoopla.
- Email Alerts Your potential buyer may already be registered with us so we let them know by email alerts as soon as you put your property on the market with us.
- Enhanced search options Your potential buyer may not know the local vicinity so to increase the catchment area for buyers, not only do we provide Google Maps in our searches, we also offer Travel Search. This accurately provides our website visitors with details on how long it will take them to do things like, travel to work or school from your property at specific times of the day.
- Schools, Transport and Healthcare amenities are often top of buyer’s lists of priorities so we provide information on our website about your local area. This includes OFSTED Reports, train stations, local hospitals and even dentists.
As much as today’s lifestyles utilises online tools, we don’t solely rely on technology to sell your property. We know that our personal attention to detail is what ensures successful and smooth completions .We are a friendly and approachable team and are always happy to answer your questions.
We would love the opportunity to help you with your next move so please get in touch with us today.
You can register online here, call us on 020 8203 2111 or even pop in for a coffee and a chat with one of our team.