Covering Hendon, Golders Green, Finchley and the surrounding London areas, Roundtree’s team of helpful and professional agents provide buyers with expert advice to help make your property purchase a resounding success.
Our local knowledge and market experience is second to none and ensures our buyers have a greatly increased market advantage in finding their new home.
Buying through Roundtree ensures you benefit from:
- A wider selection of properties as more vendors list with us
- Outstanding customer service - we’re independent so we can put you first
- Our in-depth local knowledge to give you a head start in your search
- We work harder than any other agent to help you find your new home
- Communication is key to your successful purchase so we keep you informed
- Effective negotiations to make sure all parties are happy to proceed
- Making sure your sale progresses without hitches
Finding the right property is often the easiest part of purchasing a new property. Progressing the sale to completion is where the hard work really starts.
We work closely with all parties solicitors to keep your purchase on track and minimise delays. We can also offer advice on arranging your mortgage and can even recommend a suitable and trusted Independent Financial Advisor.
Our team are also always happy to offer further assistance regarding searches and the legal processes involved in completing your purchase.
To help your property search get off to a flying start, we provide you with:
- Beautiful colour photographs So you can get a really good idea of your property’s attributes.
- Floorplans Great for planning where your possessions will fit
- Email Alerts to make sure you’re one of the first to know about new listings
- Enhanced search options Not only do we provide Google Maps in our searches, we also offer Travel Search so you can accurately find out how long it will take to travel to work or school from your chosen property at specific times of the day.
- Schools, Transport and Healthcare Amenities are often top of buyer’s lists of priorities so we provide information on our website about the local area. This includes OFSTED Reports, train stations, local hospitals and even dentists.
We would love the opportunity to help you find your next new home so please get in touch with us today.
You can register online here, call us on 020 8203 2111 or even pop in for a coffee and a chat with one of our team.