Our helpful and professional team at Roundtree Real Estate are at hand to provide homebuyers with expert advice on Hendon, Golders Green, Finchley and the surrounding areas. Local knowledge and a dedication to customer satisfaction ensures your property purchase will run smoothly with Roundtree.
We feature a wide range of houses and flats for sale in the Hendon area, and the list is updated as soon as a new property is listed with us.
Property to buy in Hendon
Property to buy in Finchley
Property to buy in Golders Green
Why Buy Property Through Roundtree Real Estate
Buying through Roundtree ensures that you benefit from:
- A wider selection of properties, as more vendors choose to list with us
- Outstanding customer service - we're independent, so we put your needs first
- In-depth local knowledge that gives your search a head-start
- Dedication to helping you find the home of your dreams
- Effective negotiations from offer to completion
- Sales progression that anticipates and avoids any bumps in the road
- Superb communication throughout the purchase process so you're informed every step of the way
Additional Purchase Services
Finding the right property is often the easy part. Progressing to completion is where the hard work begins. At Roundtree Real Estate, we work closely with both parties' solicitors to keep your purchase on track and minimise any delays.
We can also offer reliable advice on how to arrange a mortgage, and recommend a suitable and trustworthy Independent Financial Adviser.
The Roundtree team are also happy to offer you further assistance regarding searches and the legal processes involved in completing your purchase.
To help your property search get off to a flying start, we provide you with:
- Stylish Photography - Bringing out the best of each property we list, and giving you a clear view of its attributes
- Floorplans - Helping you understand the layout of each property, and picture where your furniture might fit
- Regular Email Alerts - Ensuring that you're the first to know about any new properties coming onto the market that suit your requirements
- Enhanced Search Options - Adding Google Maps and Travel Search to our listings so you can easily find out how long the commute or school run will take every day
- Schools, Transport and Healthcare - Providing valuable information on important amenities such as OFSTED reports, public transport connections and local hospitals.
We'd love the opportunity to help you find your next new home, so please get in touch with us today.
You can register online here, call us on 020 8203 2111 or even pop in for a coffee and a chat with one of our team.